Anand's programming Blog

Thoughts and comments on Java software development.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Welcome

First Blog so making it simple and easy. I am going to post thoughts on the most predominant thing on my mind with regard to Java software development.

About me and why Java:
==================
I am software professional ( Yeah yet another) and make my living out of it. I have been in this is field for last 8 years. For past 5 years I have been working on Java related technologies , you name it and I must havee worked on any of the 3/4 letter acronym buzz word in Java.

Why Blog:
========
Since its simply the best medium for digital knowledge sharing and opens to the channel for participation for anyone ( everyone is a buddy so no buddylist to share the information as in instant messenger).

What will I Post:
=============
Mostly which makes sense and lingers in my mind from day today activity with Java development. I will share my experiences of past, present and future (yeah I know I am going to code Java for some foreseeable future).

1 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wondering if this is a place I can ask this question: Basic Desktop- Dell 4600 using Windows XP home edition and running IE6. My browser will not open links that are java hyperlinks- For instance a link that has this java command javascript:openWin will cause my computer not to open that page- It will not give me an error message it will just NOT respond. However, I can play Yahoo games that are java based. This is getting on my last nerve and I am very frustrated any help out there?
    Jason

    e-mail me @ Musca57@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home